Sunday, February 14, 2016

Just for Fun II

I recently posted an interview with Sam. Jesse was at school when we did that, so I thought it was time to have the same conversation with him. Again his answers are in green.

1.What is something I always say to you?
Um, you love me. 
2. What makes me happy?
Hugging
3. What makes me sad?
Being bad.
4. How do I make you laugh?
Like when Sam falls down on the couch.
5. What was I like as a child?
You had buncha hair.
6. How old am I?
15 
7. How tall am I?
 Nine. (He didn't say nine what, while in the meantime Sam has upgraded me to twelve)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? 
Play with me.
9. What do I do when you're not around? 
Uh, make a scavenger hunt? (really should do that more often)
10. What am I really good at?
Uhm, making Fredrickson's house. (He wants me to draw it so he can color it. )
11. What am I not very good at?
Build my toy truck. (His project with Daddy)
12. What do I do for a job?
Do dishes?
13. What is my favorite favorite food?
Rice?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Finding scavenger hunt. (Ok, I really need to do that more often)

No comments:

Post a Comment