Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Just for Fun

       Interview with Sam

       So if you’ve been reading these posts for the past few days, you may have sensed that I’ve been a little stressed lately. For a little change of pace, I thought I’d share an interview I had with my four-year-old. I didn’t come up with these questions so they might be familiar to you. 
   His answers are in green, I’ve tried to communicate them as accurately as possible. I needed a little lightheartedness today so I thought maybe you did, too.  Hope it makes you smile. You can see Jesse's interview here.

1.What is something I always say to you?
No. (ouch)
2. What makes me happy?
When I get the eggs and frow the scraps out and Jesse's does the Dewey food. (Dewey is our dog)
3. What makes me sad?
When you cry?
4. How do I make you laugh?
When you do that BITING GAME! (It’s basically tickling him, please don’t send nasty emails)
5. What was I like as a child?
You were little
6. How old am I?
Very old 
7. How tall am I?
(trailing his hand from my feet to my head as I sit in a chair) Like, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9! Nine tall.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? 
Uh, do the eggs?
9. What do I do when you're not around? 
You go home
10. What am I really good at?
Doing the ice game? You’re good at that. (Pretty sure this is referring to that “Don’t Break the Ice” game they got for Christmas. They need me to set it up so they can knock the pieces out)
11. What am I not very good at?
Those circle things? That circle came? Cause you keep cheating me and I keep cheating you. (Not entirely sure about this one. He must not like the spinner game as well.)
12. What do I do for a job?
Uh, do the plants? When it’s summertime?
13. What is my favorite favorite food?
Chicken and rice?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Uh..cuddle up with you (That’s one of my favorite things, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment